Thursday, July 27, 2017

Oren Loni: A Personal Disovery

Oren Loni is on a self discovery to attain peace. Peace has been a subjective mind-frame for him, ever since he started reading about the Buddhist philosophy. According to main-stream quotes about Buddha, The Enlightened soul has thought his disciples the way to attain peace and end the struggle on suffering. What does it mean to struggle and suffer?

Oren Loni A Personal Discovery

According to Oren Loni and his research on the matter, he wrote one of his ideas explaining how the Buddha has thought his disciples to live in the present moment. Past thoughts can create sadness and the future can make you anxious. It’s the present moment that can create for oneself a sense of peace.

Read Oren Loni's idea here: https://www.ideapod.com/idea/Oren-Loni-knows-peace/597a5b68fe3a59f2657f328c

The way to Oren’s salvation is not in religion or politics. It’s not in his hobbies and in his movie obsessions. Btw, Oren’s movie blog is a hit!!! Oren Loni has found peace when he centers his mind in the NOW. Now means right this very moment. Breathing and listening can help one center themself in the present moment. You don’t think about the past and you don’t think about the future.

We all have a center, that uniqueness that makes us essentially unique. Oren Loni started to realize how important he is just by breathing more deeply. Deepness of breath lets one experience a self identity that’s beyond name and form. It’s an existence of who you are, beyond the identity and reputation you created for yourself.

Ever since I started watching movies with my girlfriend, I started to feel more compassionate. Her obsession has always been romantic comedies and my obsession has always been cars. I always enjoyed watching a car movie or a chase on TV. I think it’s because the car represents more than a mode of transportation, it represents moving forward and going places. Her genre of choice: Romantic Comedies has opened a new perspective on people, events, and feelings. I was always knowledge absorbed and I always gave solutions to problems. But I learned that feelings are very important too.

I learned through my discovery of peace, that feelings are just as important as facts, if not more so. How I feel creates a path to my thought process. When I started to feel more grateful, I noticed that this Oren Loni started watching movies that show gratitude with their characters. It’s funny that this stuff happens. So I’m blogging about it, but I’m sure other before me has blogged about it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment