Monday, July 31, 2017

Oren Loni on Faith

What drives Oren Loni to have faith in such a uncertain world? The truth is that Faith is a beautiful thing, filled with strength and courage. Why is faith important?

Oren Loni Faith

I question my personal faith a few times. I always believed that the mind is a tool and meant to be used, properly.  Can faith help us improve our analytical skills? I honestly believe that having Faith will help us improve our skill sets, because it helps develop our imagination. After all, our imagination stems from the unmanifested world. It's a world that formless and connected to the One Source that Creates all things. Wow I'm deep!!

My appreciation to faith is an exercise I do every day. Not a day goes by I do not practice my deep sense of faith and gratitude to myself and for the world.  If I don't make time to 'smell the roses', I'll take atleast 10 minutes to close my eyes and try to remind myself of all the blessings in my life.

My faith is my fuel to keep pushing the boundaries and better myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment