Monday, July 31, 2017

Vacation time for Oren Loni

It's summer time and Mr. Oren Loni is day dreaming about a summer vacation. Hey Loni fans! Hope you're all doing super good. I can not be more excited in sharing an Oren Loni dream vacation with my girlfriend. If I'm lucky, I'll even post my vacation trip in Hawaii. Hawaii is a Unites States tropical destination I want to visit.

oren loni hawaii 

I wonder when my dream of vacationing in Hawaii will become a reality? All I'm doing (these days) is day dreaming about the ocean breeze. My girlfriend the other day said: "Oren Loni, you needed a tropical vacation yesterday". Laughing Out Loud! It's funny because she was serious when she said it. I'm long overdue for a relaxing Hawaii beach vacation.

I have a feeling that the moment I touch the land of Hawaii, it will be love at first sight. I wont be sure what it will be. Maybe it's the air quality or the food. Maybe it will be the lovely people and the beautiful sight seeing. Perhaps it will be everything and more. I might even propose as an early honey moon trip. You just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment