Friday, July 28, 2017

Weekend Vibes

Enjoy the weekend with Oren Loni. The weekend vibes, especially during the summer time can be relaxing. No joke, it's one of my favorite times to relax. I'm always a fan of weekend vibes. An original Oren Loni way of relaxing is making an ice tea and turning on some Netflix. Right noew my favorite show on Netflix is the new series: Friends From College. I've seen the series about 3 times with my girlfriend. Her and I really enjoy the cast and their little New York adventures. My favorite actor in the series in the girl from How I Met Your Mother, Cobie Smulders. The other day my girlfriend totally called me out and said I have the biggest crush on her.

oren loni weekend vibes

I kept hearing from my love: "Oren you love that women. You want to marry her and make her Mrs. Oren Loni." I kept it cool of course and said I had no idea what you're talking about. I paid no attention to her light teasing. So yea, I admit it, I do think that she's really attractive, and in a perfect world I would want to make her a Mrs. Oren Loni. Who wouldn't.. Just kidding.

I know my girlfriend will probably read this post, and she should know that I'm only thinking about her. I love her and I love spending time with her. I'm very lucky that I have someone so beautiful and understanding like her. I think that Oren Loni is one of the most luckiest man alive, right now.

Going back to weekend vibes, I'm a huge fan of Netflix & Chill. I'm also a huge fan of Amazon Prime & Chill. When did digital kill cable. I think 6 months ago. So that's what I enjoy to do. What you like to do during the weekends. What makes it special for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment