Monday, August 14, 2017

An Interview with Oren Loni: Part 1

The other day, one of my best friends came over to watch a movie with my girlfriend and I. I haven’t seen Jamie in over 2 weeks and he noticed that a lot has changed with me. He said: “I appear to me more mature and serious than a year ago”. I though that was an interesting observation and I can honestly say I can say the same thing about him. Jamie has been my friend for over 16 years. We went to same high school together and played a lot of video games.

oren loni 

Jamie and I are now in meaningful relationships with our girlfriends and thinking about the future a lot. More than ever before, it’s the future that’s been on our minds. We’ve been discussing homes, where will we be in 10 years and how many children we want. We’ve been pondering about special plans to move somewhere and learn new languages.


Jamie decided to interview me and ask me some important questions about myself and the future of Oren Loni. I don’t think I ever had an interview like this before, and I thought it would be fun. Especially since we’re both serious about our future and where we want to be in the next 10 years.

Oren Loni and Jamie Start The Interview


Jamie: What’s your favorite Color?

Oren Loni: Royal blue is my favorite color.

oren and jamie

Jamie: Why did you choose royal blue as your favorite color?

Oren Loni: I always loved royal blue since I was a little kid. I think I would choose my clothes and school supplies in many shades of blue. I would always prefer royal blue. All my socks and shoes were in some kind of blue. That’s just my favorite color.

Jamie: How old were you when you discovered that you love movies?

Oren Loni: I think I was about 10 years old. I saw some action adventure movie and the rush and excitement of the movie captivated me. I was so amazed by how much went into the movie and how believable the characters and scenes where. I started to pay special attention to the art of movie making in my teenage years.

Jamie: What did you want to do for a living when you were a teenager?

Oren Loni: I definitely wanted to be an actor, or a movie director.

Jamie: What was your favorite subject to learn in school?

Oren Loni: I didn’t have a favorite subject. I was a little lost and school didn’t interest me as much as others, I guess. I was always interested in history in a way but I never actually made it a special subject for me. I think it’s because I was somehow interested in culture and the way people conducted themselves in periods of time. I’m really into philosophy now and I really enjoy learning about about others people’s views on politics, religion, spirituality, and technology. I think every generation has a special moment that pushes the boundaries. At this moment, the Internet is extremely important and accessible to Americans, but it’s still kind of like magic.

Jamie: Why do you think the Internet is like magic?

Oren Loni: The Internet is an invisible technology that transfers images and data among various platforms like smart phones, laptops, and smart television sets. We’re not in the digital age and it’s normal to us but if we lived 100 years ago, this type of technology would be very Sci Fi. It’s still hard to believe that we’re in a world were most Americans have a little computer device, their smart phone, in their pocket. I personally don’y understand how the Internet works, so to me, it’s magical… in a good way. I’m grateful that we have the Internet.

Jamie: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Oren Loni: As a 37-year-old, I definitely see myself married with 3 children. Two boys and a girl. I don’t know in what order the gender of my children will come. It would be funny if I get all boys or all girls, none the less, I’ll be happy to have children. I was raised by old fashion parents that supports the idea of living in a big home and having as many children as possible. In 10 years, I plan on being a homeowner, having 3 cars, and a few dogs and cats. I would like to have run at least a half marathon.

I definitely would like to have visited many places in Europe and travel the world. Check out many museums and see my blog become famous. At 37, I hope that I’ll still have all my hair and I’ll be in good shape. I should probably stop eating so much fast food and lay off the soda pops.

Jamie: What’s your favorite thing to do now?

Oren Loni: I enjoy writing my blog and think about perspectives in life. I like to spend as much time with my girl friend and go on nice walks together and talk about our day. I like to buy her flowers and see her happy. I think this is the first time in my life I actually like to do things for other people and still get a lot of satisfaction. I must be in love or growing up. Either way, I’m very happy where I am right now.

I also enjoy to read a lot of magazines. I just recently subscribed to a few car magazines and I’m enjoying the future of cars. It’s so cool how most cars are trying to push their alternative energy vehicles like hybrids and electric. My favorite brand in the market is Tesla and BMW. I like Tesla for their designs and concept. My favorite car right now is the BMW X5 SUV model. I would get that in e-drive. That’s one of my favorite cars.

Jamie: If you can travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?

Oren Loni: I would travel to Greece. I really want to go their and lay out by the beach and buy local clothes and eat their food. I want to vacation on one of the islands in Greece called Mykonos. I would love to go with my girlfriend and vacation their together. It looks so romantic and warm. That’s definitely a dream spot.

Jamie asked plenty more questions during this interview. Consider this Interview part 1 of a series of interview questions with Jamie and I. I don’t know how long this series will be. Part 2 will be coming soon. Stay tune everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment