Thursday, August 10, 2017

Oren Loni on Wix and Loving It

Hey Everyone!! Oren Loni here (Howdy), and I just made a really cool free Wix profile. I've been watching a lot of commercials about how Wix is a super easy and a friendly website builder, so I decided I'll create a free website with them. Who Knows? I might even start blogging on their platform.


You can check out Oren Loni's awesome profile here at https://orenloni.wixsite.com/profile. On another note, I also wanted to express my gratitude today. My girlfriend has thought me that I should say at least three things that I'm grateful before I start the day. If I forget to mention the 3 things before I start my day, then I can always say it anytime in the day.

Oren Loni is Grateful For A lot of Things

  1. I'm grateful for my cat, Riddler. 
  2. I'm grateful that I had a cup of coffee this morning. 
  3. I'm grateful that my computer is still working. 
These are my Thursday bits of gratefulness. And oh yea... I'm grateful that I was able to create an awesome profile on Wix. I have to admit that Karlie Kloss played a role in convincing me to go on Wix and see how easy it is to make a website. Super models help in my decision making process (LOL). 

I wanted to create so many different websites, but in the end of the day, I chose to only create one profile with my social media channels and a little blurb about myself. I suggest everyone check out what I did and create your own free Wix website. We can compare and contrast.

No comments:

Post a Comment