Thursday, August 17, 2017

Ask Me Seven Question

My best friend Jamie, the other day, interviewed me and asked me so many questions about life. He even asked me what my favorite color is and where I plan to vacation. You can read the entire interview here. I learned so much about myself and what I really want to do in my life. I learned that my favorite color is truly blue and I'm desperate to explore the Greek islands. I learned that I'm a real coffee connoisseur and I enjoy to watch Netflix, a little too much. Some may even say that I'm a binge watcher. I'm currently laughing out loud.


The interview hasn't stopped. So many questions were asked by my best friends Jamie, and I'm compelled to lay out the seven most important questions for Thursday. Are you ready for the seven questions? Here it goes:

.... And the Interview continues between Jamie and Oren Loni.

Jamie Asks Oren Loni Seven Question 

Jamie: What time did you wake this morning? 
Oren Loni: 5:45 A.M. 

Jamie: What was the first thing you did when you got out of bed? 
Oren Loni: I texted my girlfriend.

Jamie: What did you text her? 
Oren Loni: Good morning (with a heart and smiley face emoji).

Jamie: What did you do after you texted your girlfriend? 
Oren Loni: I went to bathroom, I brushed my teeth, and took a 5 minute shower. 

Jamie: How many times do you shampoo in the shower? 
Oren Loni: Only once. 

Jamie: What did you have for breakfast, this morning? 
Oren Loni: Eggs and a toast. 

Jamie: What do you do after work? 
Oren Loni: Drink another cup of coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment