Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Going To Watch A New Movie Tonight With My Girlfriend

Oren Loni is craving a new drama tonight on television. Some times I notice that some weeks go by a lot faster than others. Today just happens to me a a very slow day and it's been this way since yesterday. Maybe it's because the Fall season is creeping in and the days are becoming shorter and darker. It's not that bad, in actuality. I personally do not mind a long summer day, with some delicious food and pink lemonade on the side.

A Flick for Oren Loni and His Girlfriend 

There are so many options to choose from, these days. My girlfriend suggested a few hours ago that we should watch One Day at a Time and make some pizza and a Macaroni and cheese dish. My girlfriend is always coming up with great ideas. Forget my secret crush that I recently wrote about, my girlfriend is perfect in every way. She's so much fun to be around with. It was actually her idea to make tonight a pizza and mac and cheese night. Maybe we will have a little bit of white wine? I'm not sure, yet!


My girlfriend actually expressed the other day:
"Oren Loni, you're more fun now than you were when I first met you." 
She said it in a tone that was nice and kind hearted. I appreciated the love, WHICH IS WHY I'M SUPER EXCITED FOR MOVIE NIGHT. I never thought that I would be so interested in watching a genre like One Day at a Time. I can't wait to start eating some delicious home-cooked mac and cheese. It's going to be extra cheesy for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment