Sunday, August 6, 2017

It's a Sunday Tea Party Afternoon at the Oren Loni House

Hey Everyone! Oren Loni here and I want to say what's up to my followers and blogger community. How many people love to drink tea? How many people love to do basic remodeling in their home or apartment. Guess what..? Oren Loni loves to drink black tea, eat some scrabbled eggs and browse for ideas on remodeling. I actually just recently created an account on houzz where I asked a question on setting up a wishlist.


Honestly, I love decorating and home improvement. It's really inspiring to see people live a life of luxury. I wouldn't say that I'm materialistic but I think it's nice to enjoy the finer things in life if your're able to. How many people have ever set up a wish list?

One of my goals is life is to live in a home of luxury. Somewhere in the east coast like the Hamptons. You gotta check out my Dream Home wishlist on my Pinterest page. I set up a dream home wishlist for years. I just don't know how I would be able to achieve these wishes? I really hope that one day my blog will take off and I'll be an authority on ideas, movie reviews, etc...

My friends call me a dreamer and I'm so lucky that my girlfriend loves me for me. But I want to be able to provide and enjoy the finer things in life, like the characters on Gossip Girl. I wrote a blurb about that hit series on my blog here.

I bet everyone wants an extra day of relaxing. Sunday is not enough. It's usually not enough for me. I get so tired through out week, and I work so much. Going to get make another lemonade ice tea and enjoy the rest of my Sunday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment